- Somerville, MA
We are seeking a Full-Time Master Electrician to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing electrical installations and ensuring compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
You will work closely with our team to assess energy efficiency needs, design solutions, and oversee installations to ensure that they are completed on time, on budget, and to the highest quality standards. This is a rewarding opportunity for a motivated individual who is passionate about sustainability and environmental stewardship.
- Review electrical designs and plans for constructability and maintainability.
- Perform electrical installations, including, ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations, and ensuring the work is completed on time and within budget.
- Conduct electrical inspections to ensure that installations are up to code and meet all safety standards.
- Work closely with other team members, including sales representatives and project managers, to develop project plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Communicate with customers to provide updates on project progress and ensure that their needs are being met.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry regulations, technologies, and trends related to energy efficiency.
- Participate in team meetings, training sessions, and other company events as required.
- Journeyman electrician with 5 years’ experience and the ability to attain a Master Electricians license within 1 year of employment.
- Strong understanding of electrical codes and regulations, including NEC, OSHA, and NFPA 70E.
- Experience performing electrical installations and supervising electricians.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical designs and plans.
- Strong organizational and project skills,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with customers and team members.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Experience supervising electricians.
- Familiarity with energy-efficient products, services, and building systems.
- Qualifications including Certified Energy Manager (CEM), Certified Energy Auditor (CEA), or BPI Certified
- Experience as a shop foreman, or field project manager exercising responsibility over budget, schedule, and quality of work.
We offer a competitive hourly rate, benefits, and opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a self-motivated, results-driven individual who is passionate about energy efficiency and sustainability, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity today.
- Hourly rate that corresponds with level of experience and expertise
- Health, vision, dental insurance
- 401K matching plan
- Cell phone stipend
- Bonus pool participation
- Please submit your resume, cover letters are welcomed too!
- Take our behavioral assessment – it’s only 2 questions.