Full-time - Somerville, MA
We are seeking an Energy Auditor to help residential homeowners and multifamily building owners and operators, identify,
fund, and install energy efficient upgrades.
As a Paradigm Energy Auditor, you will spearhead efforts to document existing conditions and identify and develop scopes of
work to help reduce energy. Your role will directly contribute to enhancing energy-efficiencies in both multifamily buildings
and residential homes, creating a lasting positive impact.
As a vital member of our team, you will report directly to the Director of Sales Operations. Your primary responsibility will be
to project manage the development of our energy efficiency projects. Developing our projects will consist of conducting
comprehensive building assessments, meticulously documenting field findings, and crafting detailed scopes of work. Leading
inspections in residential properties, you will gather crucial data on existing conditions, ensuring adherence to established
documentation and reporting standards.
Drawing on your expertise, you will provide invaluable energy-efficient upgrade recommendations to empower residents,
owners, and operators to conserve energy, reduce monthly utility bills, and minimize environmental footprints. Your ability to
deliver accurate and timely data will be instrumental in driving and impacting lasting change.
Additionally, our Energy Auditor will have the opportunity to work towards obtaining a BPI certification within the first 6
months of employment if they don’t already have this credential.
Join us now to be at the forefront of driving sustainable change and positively shaping the future of energy efficiency in
- Perform thorough energy efficiency assessments with the aim to reduce overall energy consumption.
- Gather existing overall building conditions with an aim to develop conservation measures in:
- Air Sealing
- Mechanical Systems
- Ensure fast, accurate and complete data collection.
- Identify and communicate all program eligible energy efficient upgrade options.
- Develop building appropriate energy efficient work scopes.
- Engage sensitively and effectively with individuals of diverse cultural and economic backgrounds.
- Current driver’s license/reliable transportation.
- Comfortable on ladders.
- Must pass a background check.
- 1+ years of experience in assessing building systems.
- BPI, ASHRAE or HERZ Rating certification(s) are a plus.
- Detail oriented with the ability to move fast.
- Eager, self-starter with ability to keep on task independently.
- Flexible, ability to implement changes when needed/asked.
- Never done attitude.
- Team player.
- Excel, Power Point and Outlook proficiency required.
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems in the moment.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, other training plus relevant work experience will be considered.
- Languages: Spanish, Vietnamese, Cantonese.
- Working knowledge of US Department of Energy (DOE) Weatherization Program and building codes.
- Competitive salary that corresponds with level of experience and expertise
- Health, vision, dental insurance
- 401K matching plan
- Cell phone stipend
- Bonus pool participation
- Please submit your resume, cover letters are welcomed too!
- Take our behavioral assessment – it’s only 2 questions.